Friday, January 6, 2012

Swell of the Year


I know the year is only 6 days old so calling the swell that is hitting Southern California right now, "The Swell of the Year" is not exactly going out on a limb. But by definition you can't argue with my statement...for now.

How long this monicker remains true is anybodies guess, but I have a feeling it's got some staying power. The beach was packed today with people just watching the surf and anytime the Tourmaline parking lot is full even after the sun has set...that's a good sign.

So I say it's the swell of the year.

Whether you agree or not, I'm not going to loose sleep over it either way. I am however going to loose sleep over the fact that nobody told me I hadn't rubbed in my sunscreen all the way. Awesome, way to have my back surf brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment