Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Supercuts...Not Just a Catchy Name



I don't consider myself cheap, or even frugal for that matter, but I will never understand how a haircut can cost more then a $100. Screw that, I don't see how it could cost more then $50.

And just so we are all on the same page here I'm not talking about girl haircuts where you get your hair dyed and get it cut in layers and you get a scalp massage...actually that shouldn't cost more then $50. Maybe I am talking about girl haircuts.

Mainly though, I'm talking about my haircut. A wash, a cut, a scalp massage and maybe even a hot towel on your face. At a salon that would probably cost me $60 to $80, maybe more. At Supercuts it was $26...$32 after the tip.

Now in the interest of full disclosure I did appear in a series of commercials for Supercuts this summer, but they're not paying me to write this and besides that I've been going to the same shop for over a decade. So believe me when I say that I love Supercuts, it is heart-felt.

I've never received a bad haircut, I've never had to make an appointment, the stylists are all experienced, friendly and good at their jobs, and I've never had to spend more then $50.

It really is a super place to get a hair cut

No comments:

Post a Comment