Thursday, August 26, 2010

And I'm Back


So I took Wednesday off to mourn the loss of my two boards and spent today getting back on track...after all there is still a good swell in the water for at least the next few days.

I took my 10 footer that I buckled to my buddy to Dan to fix, and I tackled the 9 foot performance longboard myself this morning. You might remember the blue board from my record setting session on Monday, I still can't believe how that all went down. Anyway, I decided to fix this one on my own and I have to say that I am happy with the results. Unfortunately I didn't have any blue pigment so the repair stands out a bit, but other then that it is perfect.

Actually perfect is a pretty big word to use, especially since I haven't taken it out in the water yet. But I'm planning on surfing tomorrow so I'll let you know how "perfect" it turned out.

I bet you can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment