Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Man of My Word


For those of you that read the blog regularly, you know why I'm rocking the white suit. For those that don't, you can catch up on some reading here.

Regardless, tonight was the night I made good on my promise to embarrass myself on Postgame...usually I just do it out of habit. The response tonight online was pretty good and even though the Padres didn't win the game, I like to think we kept at least a few viewers around because of the suit.

For everyone that took part in #WhiteSuitWeisbarth on Twitter, thank you. For everyone that wants to know what I'm going to wear if the Padres end up winning the National League West, don't hold your breathe for the white suit.

1 comment:

  1. I like your shoes! When the Padres win the west
    you and Scan should wear Padres attire!

    ReplyDelete