Monday, August 2, 2010

The Interview


As you may or may not remember, a few weeks ago I was at Sam the Cooking Guy's house shooting some behind the scenes footage for his 100th episode. Well today was the big "sit down" interview for that momentous show and I'm happy to say it went very well.

In fact the only bad thing is we talked for about 3 hours and now I have to cut it down to 23 minutes in the next 4 days...it's not going to be easy. We covered everything from how Sam Zien became the "Cooking Guy", to how and why the show is shot with just one camera, to what's on the horizon for Sam. We talked to his wife Kelly, the producer Michelle and his camera operator/editor Shannon.

It's safe to say we left no stone unturned. If you're a fan of Sam or if you have never even seen his show, I promise you this will be "don't miss TV". If you couldn't tell, I'm pretty excited...now I just have to log all those tapes.

Super.

No comments:

Post a Comment