Sunday, August 22, 2010

Twins


You know how sometimes people look like their pets? Maybe it's a bald grumpy-looking guy and his Bulldog...or maybe it's a snooty lady with a perm and her Poodle, the point is it's not unheard of to see. I however challenge you to find someone who looks more like a piece of food they are eating then me and my friend Chip.

The wifey and I and one her friends from back home went out to dinner at Bing Crosby's in the Fashion Vally mall last night, and that's where I met Chip. He was just hanging out with some buddies on a plate when I eyes met from across the table. I don't know if I believe in "love at first sight", but something clicked between the two of us. It was pretty special.

Unfortunately the friendship didn't end up lasting that long. Sure we had some good times in the beginning and we even posed for this picture, but we weren't destined to be together forever. Like Romeo and Juliet we were a pair of star crossed lovers, from different sides of the track, and in the end I ate him.

At least he tasted good.

No comments:

Post a Comment