Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's All Relative


I know I'm not going to win any "boy-did-I-work-hard-today" contests, but that's just because I know that there are jobs out there where people really do have to work hard. Like my Dad...well not anymore. He's retired and living the good life these days but he was a guy that could hold his own in a "hard work" contest.

However today, relatively speaking,was a big one for me.

Report to jury duty and sit in court from 9 until noon. Then on our lunch recess I had to run over to PETCO Park and shoot a 30 minute show for the Padres. On the way back to court, grab a burrito and wash it down with some water. 1:30 - 4:30 back in court to do my civic duty. Once court was recessed for the today, I jumped in my car and raced back to PETCO so I could host the Pregame show. Watch the game, host the Postgame show and afterward make some of the final tweaks for Sam the Cooking Guy's 100th episode. Leave the office just after midnight, get home and catch up on all my emails and unopened mail. Go to bed at 2 AM.

So what does any of that have to do with today's picture? It's simple, had I not been so tired tonight I might have come up with something a little more "put together". As it is, I think this one is a fair representation of the days activities.

1 comment:

  1. Wow busy day! What is Scan looking at in the
    picture?

    ReplyDelete