Monday, August 2, 2010

That's More Like It


I spent most of the day today rebuilding some outdoor shelves for my neighbor Richard. I had to take them down when I replaced our fence, so now that the fence is up, time to put the shelves back.

You might wonder what that has to do with this gorgeous sunset. The answer...not a damn thing!

As shocking as this might sound, a picture of me fixing outdoor shelves really isn't all that exciting. Not that a sunset is more thrilling then say jumping out of a plane, but it's definitely a better picture then the shelves. Besides, in San Diego it has been an overcast summer and we really haven't had to many sunsets like this, so I took advantage.

Don't worry I've only scratched the surface as far as my backyard project is concerned...there will be plenty of time to see me with my tool belt on.

No comments:

Post a Comment