Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wine Steals


Last night Megan and I met some friends out at Wine Steals in Pt. Loma for a sunset glass of wine and a little food. The grub was great, the wine was delicious and you can see for yourself how nice the sunset was.

The funny part is, I was the only guy in our group. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem hanging with the girls, but we had more "relationship" talk then an episode of Dr. Phil last night. You get 6 girls, 3 bottles of wine and a warm summer evening all together at the same time and it's like a perfect storm of estrogen.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's just different from when a group of guys gets together, that's all.

Now can someone get me a glass of whiskey and punch me in the face?

2 comments:

  1. I will gladly punch you anyday! WHo took that picture? Gorgeous!
    --Katie O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one of importance, but thanks for reading the blog.

    ReplyDelete