Thursday, May 20, 2010

Captain Hairdo


I was talking to my friend Brain this morning on the phone when all of a sudden I heard an audible "gasp" from him on the other line. The next words out of his mouth were, "Are you on Twitter right now?"

I wasn't, so I logged in, checked my account...and then I gasped. It seems our friends at GaslampBall.com orchestrated a Channel for hair swap. That's me with my co-anchor Bob Scanlan's hair, this is what he looked liked. While I've got a forehead like the bumper on an old Chevy, Bob has a little John McEnroe thing going. I'd say he got the better end of the deal...but his do does give me a few extra inches. I'm like Fletch when he played for the Lakers...actually 6'5", with the afro 6'9".

Needless to say I think this is one of the funner things I have seen on the web in a long time and I absolutely have to tip my hat to the guys at Gaslamp for dreaming this up. Absolutely classic! I've been a fan of those guys for a few years now and it's safe to say that they've bought my affection for a few more years with this stunt.

Well played gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment