Saturday, May 22, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect


I haven't picked up my golf clubs in about 2 months, but since I'm playing in a golf tournament this Monday, I figured I better at least swing them a couple of times. So after work today (I interviewed "Dirty" Kurt Bevaqua) I went out to the range and hit some balls. For those of you wondering, yeah I was crushing it. Just wait until Monday though, I guarantee that's when I'll get the shanks.

Anyhow, the point is I had golf on the mind, so when Megan and I showed up at our friends Kristy and Andre's house tonight, I was stoaked to see that little Noah was thinking the same thing. You remember Noah, aka the cutest kid ever. Well he might also be the most athletic kid ever. The Pierre's front yard is littered with every kind of bat, ball, club and racket you can imagine...including Noah's very own set of golf clubs.

Lucky for me Noah was nice enough to show me a few pointers. Who knows, maybe I'll actually hit them long and straight on Monday after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment