Thursday, May 27, 2010

How Much for an Order of Ribs?


I will be the first to admit that I am not that well traveled. I haven't been everywhere and I haven't experienced everything. That said, I simply refuse to believe that there is a BBQ joint out there that is better then Phil's BBQ. Maybe there are some places just as good, but better...no way.

We were supposed to go to Phil's for my birthday a few weeks ago but I got sick for 24 hours, so we couldn't. Then last weekend we were going to go, but ended up at our friends the Pierre's instead. Needless to say, I've been craving Phil's for a few weeks now so I was literally chomping at the bit to attack some barbecue tonight.

Mission accomplished.

In fact, just to make it extra special tonight, Megan and I played a little game I like to call, "No Napkins". It's a pretty straight forward game actually, the only rule is that you can't use a napkin until the very end of the meal. The winner is the one who looks the most like Dan Patrick in his TGI Friday's commercial.

I'll let you decide who took home the trophy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment